All physical wounds will eventually heal.
Perhaps the damaged part could be restored to its original function.
But it would never revert back to it's original state.
Sometimes, the body becomes stronger by building muscle around the affected part.
Much could be said about that.
I dont think I should elaborate much on it
What do I know anyway, I am just here to talk about myself.
What about the matters of the heart ?
I wonder if you could break a heart, metaphorically speaking, beyond repair that one could never love or love normally again.
Sad music makes you want to dig a hole and bury yourself in it.
Being alone, makes you want to lock yourself up and be consumed by the silence.
Watching romance genre material makes you feel pathetic and you give up on doing anything because you are convinced that nothing can ever fill the void.
Spending all your time on the net, finding things that you don't need, just wasting time, destroying yourself.
Looking down because you dont want to have any connection with anyone else.
Keeping quietly as you are afraid that you'll start brawling and breakdown.
Tick Tock Tick Tock,
Time slipping past my bare hands.
Nothing can ever be right again.
Broken heart = Broken Spirit = destined to fail at everything
The heart affects the mind and the mind affect the body.
Everything starts and ends with the heart.
Now is when I stop fantasizing because my heart has withered.
No comments:
Post a Comment