Everything's fine, everything will be fine.
What I am able to say would probably sound ridiculous but its feel right.
I have never stopped loving you, all of you, each and everyone one of you.
Though no frequently, I still think of you and wondered how you are doing.
Bonds. With the living and dead. With material and immaterial things.
We all long to have some sort of connection with one another.
No one truly desires to be alone.
It's a selfish world, everyone wants to be heard and no one is really willing to listen.
Everyone wants to be understood.
There is nothing to reap if you don't put care and attention into the relationships that you have.
Don't feel contented because the relationship that you have now may be lost one day.
That may or may not be a bad thing. I guess.
As we grow older, how we perceive the world changes.
Our preference changes and some us undergo drastic change while some of us remain exactly the same.
We all want to be someone,working towards to a particular moment.
My heart aches for something more but I cant tell what it is.
It troubles me alot because I cant seem to figure it out.
Lies and deception.
I am a master at lying.
The most common lie, are you alright, of course I AM FINE.
The next one , do you mind, NO I DONT.
Truth
I am a sore loser.
I dont enjoy losing at all.
Hence, I am keeping myself hidden until I am ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment