Thursday, 18 May 2017

Downhill, destination rock bottom

Image result for underwater ocean background














I cannot pinpoint when my life started going downhill.
I cannot remember the last time I was happy.
The slope seems endless,every time I thought I was at rock bottom, I sink further.

At one point, I lift my head up.
Annoyed by a foreign yet familiar stimuli.
Bright and protruding, i wonder what it is.
I faced the light and held my hand toward the light.
It's felt warm and comforting.
Almost like it's hugging my hand.

Darkness consumes the bottom but almost always a small ray of light manages to slip through.
An illusion of hope, perhaps it's time to start moving.
I reach out , slowly I felt myself moving.
I felt the weight of my spirit and soul, I am not longer free floating.
I struggled to get myself upright.

The direction of bubbles orientates me.
Time has started ticking once more.
Inch by inch, I start my journey to the surface.
Longing for the warm of the sun.

Will I find the surface or Will I sink again ?
If I ever do reach the surface, will I be welcome by the sun or the moon ?

*update : I drown before I reached the surface*


No comments:

Post a Comment