Thursday, 12 May 2022

I take my leave

 Undefined relationship. 

What does that mean ?

I know for a fact that we aren't just friends but we aren't a thing or an item neither for the sole reason that we cant be.   

So where does that leave us ?

What we currently have is a hot mess and an impending chapter of mental breakdowns/heartaches. 

What I feel stays deeply hidden within myself, these feelings I cant never express. 

I have been living in the present, enjoying every single moment I can spend with you. 

The thought hurts, we could have been so darn good for each other. 

But that can never be. 

I know... I understand ... 

As I put myself in your shoe, I feel your pain and the burden on your shoulder. 

My love for you is plenty but it can never replace blood and pride. 

I wish you all the best but please dont ask me to give you up. 

You were never mine to hold.

Dont ask for my blessing when you become someone's one day.

TBH, I never intended to leave but i feel the need to go. 

Otherwise, how the heck am I supposed to let go ?

You are the person I love the most in this world and if I do, I must let you free ~ 

 A journey of 8 years comes to an end. 

I shall return to where it all started, alone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment