One day, I will look back and think to myself:' how foolish, were you thinking straight? '. And I mumbled to myself, of course I wasnt thinking straight because I'm can't as I'm not. (lol)
I open myself up when I'm with you, enabling you to hurt me over and over again. The thought of hurting you kills me but the pain from sword embedded within my chest worsens. I can take it, I can take it. The question is do I want to continue or do I have to?
I'm done wrecking my mental health. I think the time has come for me to make my grand exit.
With titles as a disguise, I'm in but I can never call you mine. Friendzoned as they said.
Supppresing my feelings and silencing my freedom of speech. I was held captived by your presence. A shadow that I never want to get out from. Or, am I just afraid?
It's time.
To pack up and step up from your shadow.
It's about time to find my muse and my person.
Good bye bao bao.
No comments:
Post a Comment