To love someone that's unavailable is like walking around with a blade through you heart.
Everytime you see the person, the blade sinks further into your flesh.
Bleeding out, the end is nothing but a slow and painful death. Oddly, with a smile on my face because that's all I wanted was to see your face.
Pulling the blade out now and seeking for help is a cry that none can hear.
It's pointless, I was doomed from day one.
It's pointless, I was doomed from day one.
For once in my life, I was ready to do everything and whatever in my might to pursue the person I love.
Loving someone is a great feeling.
But receiving back that love is everything.
But receiving back that love is everything.
So here I am, with a blade in my chest, waiting for the end to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment