Monday, 12 February 2018

Dear Hoocat,

Loving with an open hand.
To love and not expect anything in return. 
My heart aches.  
I wonder have you figured out anything yet ?
What the purpose of us meeting ?
I still have strong feelings for you. 
I know you dont. 
I knew from the start that it was impossible.
14th of February, I would give you a parting gift.
After that day, I shall slowly disappear. 

I love you but I am afraid that's all I can do. 
Setting you free. 
You never meant to be weighed down by me anyway. 
Good Bye Hoocat. 
Perhaps, we could have been a possible in another parallel universe. 

Wishing you all the best, 
little meow signing off 
not that you will ever really know how I feel since you are so insensitive.
There goes another piece of my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment