I have the tendency to fall in love fast. I knew you were the one, the moment I first laid my hands on you.
I remembered the day that I was able to call you mine. That day was the beautiful.
What's I'm losing is not a car. It's my constant and shelter. It's not just a car, it was my freedom. I do not have anything in Melbourne that I could called my own. But I have momo. You took to many places that I would have never been able to.
Shelter me and provided me with a space that I could called mine and a place where I could express my emotions be it anger, happiness and tears.
You are my first big commitment here. It's been an honor and I know you would continue to serve other well.
With you gone, there goes the last thing that was holding me back.
You will be missed. So long momo.
The timer has been reset, t-minus less than a week.
Picture taken on day one
No comments:
Post a Comment