No matter how old and unpleasant it is.
It was once a place I called home.
3 floors high,I climbed the mighty stairs everyday to reach this place called home.
A place where I took shelter when the wind blew strongly outside.
A place where I kept warm during the freezing winter.
A place away from home.
Home away from home.
Memories floods this place.
Sound of laughter and tears echo the four walls of this familiar place.
That arm chair that sits at the center of the room, that was my throne.
Where I sat and drew my plan to conquer what seemed like the world at that time.
How naive was I.
It is also where I sat and sharpen my knifes for battles.
The pleasure and pain that was experienced on that chair.
Resimince.
How life was when I was an university student in Melbourne.
No comments:
Post a Comment