Hey there,
I don't know you.
Under the same roof, in close proximity.
_ _ _ _ _ _ship, or whatever you call it.
It seems more like a sinking ship.
We are reaching rock bottom.
I feel like unwanted an old childhood toy that got left behind in the storeroom.
Bound by the law of gravity, I stay put.
You feel my presence, you know where to look .
Where are you ?
Days and months passed by, the distance between us drew apart.
Through the hole in the wall, I see your shadow as you passed by.
My head filled up with words but not a word was uttered.
Season passed, my mouth feel heavy.
That is when we stopped talking.
Perhaps I should take this sinking ship back to shore while I can.
A house that used to be filled with laughter and joy.
All I feel know is resentment and dead silence.
I know I am terrible at relationship but this took me by surprise.
Perhaps, its time to part ways.
A white flag was raised,not from my hand but yours.
Seeing the flag, I looked at my hands drenched in red.
We have officially murdered this friendship.
As the captain of this ship, I bid my farewells and sink into the deep ends.
I take with me only the childish and bright memories.
Deep into the dark, I vanish.
No comments:
Post a Comment