The world is a cruel place.
Where evil often triumph over kindness.
Where hatred is portray more than love.
Love is free and plenty.
The sole major problem is that,
hurt turns love into hatred.
Hence, making this world a place of pain.
Ironically, love is the cure of hatred and hurt.
Love is suppose to be the ultimate cure.
Cure for all things perishable in world.
Fame, money and glory.
Love,the one thing that could potentially be eternal.
An act of kindness is hard to come by in the world today.
I always believed that love starts with an act of kindness.
Which pretty much makes me prone to falling for anyone that have potentially shown me kindness.
It's easy to fall in love but easier to fall out of love.
Kindness is the reason to fall in love but once that act stops, so does the love.
In conclusion, I dont think I will find love.
No comments:
Post a Comment