Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Walk down memory lane





I did not have a particularly amazing high school experience,having said that, it was nevertheless a  memorable one. Filled with nothing less than tremendous confusion, disappointments, heartbreaks and rock bottoms. Its not that i was ever bullied or pick on. Nor was I, the popular one. I was just an average joe in the fast and steep learning curve of having my soul hammered, smashed and battered. Experiencing first hand how one can be so deeply involve and obsess with one thing and zoned out the rest of the world. It like opening a dam filled with water, Water gushed through me and took me for the wildest ride accompanied by the most excruciating pain  I have ever endured.

Physical wound heals,emotional one never. It follows you through your life. Its you constant companion. I was a train wreck waiting to happen. The best of me was also the cause of the worst of me. In simple terms, I was too kind,I cared too much. I believed in going the extra mile for someone. I believed that good get replied by good. What comes around goes around. Highschool robbed my identity,wiped of my smile,silenced my laughter and turn me into a heartless person.


I think this photo captured something, I was a runner. I do best running away from trouble and not looking back.



I was shaped into a stronger person,independent. I was forced to grow up. Too fast I would say.  

No comments:

Post a Comment