Self awareness is key to one's survival.
Be wary of your surrounding, danger lurks at every corner.
I'm confident that I'm pretty tune in with my surroundings.
The realization that you are the source of my pains feels like salt in a wound.
The wounds is almost healed, yet your thorns still embedded within me. It's mingle itself around my inner being. Twisted and knotted within me. I have never stopped loving you in the manner that I shouldn't. .
We avoid the subject.
We avoid the awkwardness.
Yet I'm forced into behaving as if nothing had changed. It pains me.
To show so much love to someone who will never resonate to me.
Someone whom will eventually cast me away and I will just be someone you used to know.
I feel the need to just run and just ripped out the thorn within me.
The risk of bleeding out is real but the phantom pain and imminent threat of death outweighs it all.
I am hurting, to love is to bleed.
I am bleeding out, will someone come save me?
No comments:
Post a Comment