Friday, 16 June 2017

A box full of memories

I like collecting items that meant something to me at a point in life.
A letter,note, picture or gift.
You name it, I have probably kept it.

Wearing my high school tie while i look through.
I have decided to decluster my life, starting by removing all the negative.
Tie on my shirt, darn it feel so good.

I have been doing a little reflection lately.
I remember wanting boy haircut when I was young.
I remember never enjoying wearing a dress nor playing barbie dolls.
The only ones I have was those of Mulan and Captain Cheng.

I think I knew but it was known to me.
I have fallen in love with so many of the same gender.

I wonder what happens if I was actually placed in the wrong body to begin with ?
Can gender identity be irrelevant ?



No comments:

Post a Comment