Life is not a race, more like a journey.
Run, run faster.
Rush,rush to places.
What's the point ?
You still die at the end.
How our journey starts might differ, what ends it might be different but how it ends is the same , we all die.
No exception.
I'm sick of rushing to places,chasing people.
I'm done.
I'm going along with the flow.
I have no idea where it will bring me or what I will possibly encounter.
I don't care.
I'm open for anything.
I'm living the journey and not racing.
Come what might, I'll be ready or not.
Who cares.
What's for sure ?
There is no more fear.
I am accountable for my own well being.
What I do and how I do it, sure isn't your business and you have no say.
You can tag along but don't be in my way.
I am young and free.
I'm me and **** off if you don't like it.
;)
Wednesday, 10 December 2014
Baby steps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment